Our Toddler Room
We believe as toddlers become more able and independent, we react with a focus on self-managed activities / play, such as dressing up, food testing / cooking and team games. Here at Early Learners we feel it is essential for a child to grow and develop their skills. `Messy` play, hide and seek and memory games in the nursery are also introduced. Our 2 year old's benefit from having their own playground area full of resources and equipment to challenge and extend their learning. All activities are safely managed and supervised.
We have a large focus on children learning through their actions. Our aim is to prepare children with the knowledge and skills for what comes next. This is so important in early years because what children learn in those vital first years of life will stay with them forever.
We have trained and hired a new experienced and qualified team. We want to offer children opportunities to experiment with new objects and activities like, hats, bags and costumes. We use giant toys and objects to encourage imagination and creativity. During play-times we will enjoy music, our new large climbing frame, picture books and rhyme time helping to develop listening skills, and sound recognition. We will offer the 2 year old free educational places.
15 Hours Free Early Education (F.E.E)
for 2 Year Old's
You must be getting one of the following:
• Income Support
• income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
• income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
• support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
• the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
• have an annual income not over £16,190
• the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on
• Working Tax Credits and earn £16,190 a year or less
• they’re looked after by a local council
• current SEN or an education health and care plan
• they get Disability Living Allowance
• they’ve left care under a special guardianship order,
child arrangements order or adoption order
If your child is eligible, you can start claiming after they turn 2. The date you can claim will depend on when their birthday is. If you think you are eligible call: 01744817771. A member of the team will be happy to go through this with you step by step.
If you require support in applying online, then please contact the St.Helens FEEE Team on 01744 676541 / 676542 / 676557 and we will carry out the check for you and give you an immediate response.