15 Hours Free Early Education (F.E.E)
for 2 Year Old's
You must be getting one of the following:
• Income Support
• income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
• income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
• support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
• the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
• have an annual income not over £16,190
• the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on
• Working Tax Credits and earn £16,190 a year or less
• they’re looked after by a local council
• current SEN or an education health and care plan
• they get Disability Living Allowance
• they’ve left care under a special guardianship order,
child arrangements order or adoption order
If your child is eligible, you can start claiming after they turn 2. The date you can claim will depend on when their birthday is. If you think you are eligible call: 01606841174. A member of the team will be happy to go through this with you step by step.
Our Toddler Room
We believe that every child should have the best start in life. Our New Toddler classroom is a purpose built state-of-the-art facility. Our classroom is based on ground floor level, has instant access to the garden, lots of educational resources and equipment. It is an open plan room full of lots of different areas of learning for children to go and explore and develop. The team are fully qualified nursery nurses and here to help you in any way we can.
We understand that this is an important time in your child’s life. With routines and child led playful learning exercises your child is sure to enjoy their time in our setting. There are many activities such as story time and role playing games to help your child to develop their patience, listening skills and their ability to follow instructions. Other creative play includes fancy dress and painting, both of which promote turn taking and sharing. Our room opens up to the huge garden and the great outdoors. Children will be encouraged to explore, share and express their own ideas and feelings, a wide range of stimulating activities will be offered such as stories, rhymes, music & movement, role play, messy play, painting, construction & the introduction of simple mathematics, shapes, size, sorting, matching & patterns.